Centers participating in the etwinning projectThis blog is born from the etwinning project on healthy eating "Factorize your diet" in which we participate three educational centers, two Spanish and one Portuguese. This is a brief overview of our educational centers
IES DAVIÑA REY (Monforte de Lemos-Galicia-Spain)Link to the web
Our center usually works by projects and collaborates with other national and international schools that support us, without them our work would not be the same, and for that we are grateful to them.
These are the last projects we have done in mathematics:
- X.A. algebra games (programming project with scratch) an ITEC project.
- Share 3D geometry (3D printing project)
- Talencrea (3D printing project)
- Monte sin fuego (First prize of National collaboration projects 2014)
- Tips de ruta (First prize educational innovation 2016) (sustainable and safe mobility project)
- Tips de movilidad España-Portugal (sustainable and safe mobility project)
Some have been made through the portal etwinning and have achieved the seal of national and European quality. But none of this would be possible without the work of teachers and students from other participating countries.
This year we worked with the two educational centers of Barreiro and Canarias in the project "Factorize your diet" of which this blog is part
ESSA SANTO ANDRE DE BARREIRO (Barreiro-Portugal)
We are a grouping of pre-school schools through the 12th grade. We are involved in various Erasmus K1 and K2 projects.
I developed with my students an active pedagogy involving students in their learning. The projects I have developed in recent years were:
- iTec (European schoonet) piloting cycles
- eTwinning Projects:
- X.A. algebra games (programming project with scratch)
- Tips de movilidad España-Portugal (sustainable and safe mobility project), first prize in Portugal in the echelon (12anos-14anos) - 2015/2016)
- Share 3D geometry (3D printing project), first prize in Portugal in the echelon (12anos-14anos) - 2014/2015)
- Travel Agency of Math: And this year working on the theme Factorize your diet.
Delivery of the national etwinning prize (2015/2016)
Collaboration activity between Spanish and Portuguese students
IES REALEJOS (Tenerife-Canarias-Spain)Link to the web
Examples of collaborative projects in mathematics:
The machine of rare areas (national prize of statistics)